• Presented the “Annual John Coltrane” celebration on the anniversary
of his birth date for the past three years.
• Provided Music and Dance Training and appreciation to over 500
youth participants since 1997.
• Provided Referrals To Families seeking to continue arts instruction
through private lessons.
• Provided Opportunities For At-Risk Youth to interact with professional artists.
• Provided Arts Related Field Trip Learning Experiences to enhance
summer experiences of youth.
• Established new partnerships with community development
corporations, churches and media outlets.